Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hot Housewife you don't want to miss (PICS) (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1573)

Ariel Rebel 02-10-2011 06:25 PM

Hot Housewife you don't want to miss (PICS)

Meet my new girl QT! I launched her free blog not too long ago. She is very active and have a lot of charisma... Her husband is currently shooting her upcoming pay site that will be under Rebels Own the Net.

Do you agree with me to push her as a housewife and milf even if she have no kids?

She is going to do lots of legs fetish and nylons on her site because she kind of have a fetish for it... Hope you liked :)

Toby 02-10-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariel Rebel (Post 6854)
She is going to do lots of legs fetish and nylons on her site because she kind of have a fetish for it...

Sounds promising, please get back to us once she has that content on the site and promo is available.

re: milf with no kids.
We're in the business of selling fantasy. Whether or not she really has kids isn't that important so long as she looks the part (i.e. 30-ish)

Ariel Rebel 02-10-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 6855)
Sounds promising, please get back to us once she has that content on the site and promo is available.

re: milf with no kids.
We're in the business of selling fantasy. Whether or not she really has kids isn't that important so long as she looks the part (i.e. 30-ish)

Will do for sure for the promo stuff :)
and tks for answering my question :)

EonBlue 02-11-2011 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ariel Rebel (Post 6854)

That pic is hot. :)

And I agree with Toby. No problem pushing her as MILF/housewife because she does look the part.

jscott 02-11-2011 05:54 AM

Damn, and Ariel had the pleasure of making out with her haha
NICE!
really sexy pics Ariel, i like :)

Ariel Rebel 02-12-2011 05:47 PM

Thanks for your opinion everyone :)

@JScott - yeah let's just say we had lots of fun time together :P

jscott 02-13-2011 05:51 AM

hahahahaha
something just moved in my pants, brb, lemme check what it was LOL

that's awesome Ariel! btw, just imported some of your FHGs to my site www.teenqueens.net man, you have some really REALLY hot content

Smooch 02-13-2011 10:06 AM

She is gorgeous and I look forward to promoting her wearing nylons.

These personality solo milf sites are very popular, so I'd say you have a very successful site in the making.

Ariel Rebel 02-13-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 6871)
hahahahaha
something just moved in my pants, brb, lemme check what it was LOL

that's awesome Ariel! btw, just imported some of your FHGs to my site www.teenqueens.net man, you have some really REALLY hot content

Sweet tks :)
but as I see that you have been taking some of the hosted galleries inside Panchodog that will be change...

Let me send you a user/pass so you can go get my newest stuff.. It's SO MUCH BETTER ;) I cant stand these old pictures anymore... they remind me of some bad time... But no worries you didn't know :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooch (Post 6873)
She is gorgeous and I look forward to promoting her wearing nylons.

These personality solo milf sites are very popular, so I'd say you have a very successful site in the making.

Thanks!! It's always fun to read that :)
We are really hoping for a success but I'm very confident because of the amazing charisma she have :)

Random question like that... do you know if there is any softcore solo milf website out there? I cant find any... Or let's say.. who's the top solo milf site in your opinion if I cant ask :)

Oh and it's a pleasure to meet you :)

jscott 02-15-2011 06:34 AM

Sorry about that Ariel, those sites I have your old pics on, those sites of mine have been neglected for years, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with those sites...... waiting on a programmer to get back to me, to fix it up so I can easily add new fresh content

nichednet 02-15-2011 06:09 PM

Pancho Dog!! :)

Ariel Rebel 02-15-2011 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 6885)
Sorry about that Ariel, those sites I have your old pics on, those sites of mine have been neglected for years, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with those sites...... waiting on a programmer to get back to me, to fix it up so I can easily add new fresh content

No worries :) hit me up on ICQ when you're ready to get the user/pass for my site to go get the new stuff :) and also when you're ready, I'll like to maybe talk some sort of banner promo or more on your site if you are down for it :)

Forusman 02-16-2011 03:36 PM

She's ideally graceful and has perfect legs, very suitable for all nylon/foot-fetish things;)