View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:25 PM

I would like to appoligize to every one who had to go through reading this long thread. i would specially like to thank those who have pointed out problems with leaks ( including chris ) but more the people who actually had explained to me how to repair them. and specially to the Admin of this board who let this go on so long.
You all have to remember specially the vets here that most website owners are not webmasters so they may or may not know whats wrong if you do not explain to them.
Chris i hope you dont take any of this personal but instead of you just telling me i had leaks you could have offered to fix them for a fee that i would have been more than happy to pay. Now it has been 4 months since you started this thread and my site is just the same as it was 8 years ego, but the point i,m trying to make is that if you are a seasoned webmaster and hang out on webmasater forums you should instead of knocking others, making fun of how crappy their site is or so on, Instead offer your service and knowlege for a fee, I,m sure less experienced web owners would be happy to pay what ever your asking as long as it takes care of their problem.
With regards.