View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
I personnaly know her, she takes care of her mother, but still let her website open ...You have to understand that sometimes, the owners of websites, who are models also can have some personal problems .
Her existing members know the situation, and accept this ....I would be personaly angry against anyone who would blame Passion to help her mother in this terrible times .
You can also subscribe to her forum ( http://www.passionuk.co.uk/forum/index.php ) and read the fresh news, perhaps PM her, but I doubt in those times she's got the heart to answer
You also had to understand that without model like Passion, noone won't get any cash with TGPs, so, now she needs some members, it's time to promote her more than ever...
She does a great work, and her memeberzone is really fantastic, so continue to promote her ....
I will try to contact her to get U a pass as soon as possible
PS : Landl, take my email, send me yours, and I will give you some fresh news about Passion situation as soon as possible

Thanks
Mother or not, imho, it is not professional to leave a page dead for months... especially the url to your Affiliate Area?!? And her link has been broken since August. So in 4 months, whoever is in charge of that could not take an hour out of their time to update the page? I am promoting her, but she has not responded to me either. Now that I know why, it just pisses me off to be honest. Sorry about the Mom, but Geez. I think most webmasters look at this business as a hobby. No telling how many thousands of dollars she has missed out on. Now before you yell at me, this link has been down since august. no emails returned to affiliates, no way to promote the program, no updates to the program, etc, etc.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102

Last edited by AfterDarkkMedia : 12-26-2009 at 06:08 PM.