View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 06:00 AM

I was interested in all this as I am a close friend of the people involved. In fact they have stayed here in Tenerife on a number of occasions.

First some facts. Ardo is Arthur who is Eve's husband. Ardocash was their own billing system built with their programming partner at the time. Their rationale for it was to avoid the CCBill costs when things were booming and also cut out the risk of another IBill disaster (for those of you old enough to remember that LOL!)

Arthur runs Nylon Erotic and the others and Eve is Model Eve/Vintage Queens. Whilst Arthur does pretty much all of her photography (although I confess to doing some of it myself when they were here) they are in competition with each other - and fight like cat and dog over it LOL!!!

Without upsetting them (I hope) Nylon Erotic has always been an oddball. I personally think it's one of the best of it's type but it has never worked well for me as an affiliate. Eve's site, on the other hand, has been terrific but seems to have fallen off a bit lately.

Ardo was a weird system though. Now they are on CCBill things may/may not be better. Certainly not for me but I love their stuff so will probably carry on featuring it LOL!