View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:34 AM

Since today i didn`t got any answers via email. On Sunday i spoke with ccbill support and the answer was follow:

"Unfortunately this transaction is still labeled as pending. These transactions are handled by our consumer support department and I do not have an exact reason or note for why this transaction is still waiting for approval from the bank. I can suggest two plans of action, one is you can respond to the consumers inquiry via email and cc our consumer support team for assistance (support@ccbill.com). They will be able to respond directly to the consumer regarding this issue. The second option is to contact the consumer and inform them to contact their bank to verify any other details with the hold up. This is a unique type of transaction that will require the banks release of those funds. We have no way to manually acquire these funds through the account and will require their authorization to complete this transaction."

The philosophy of ccbill is: The customer is fault.

I know to 100% this customer has no any problems with credit cards and all other ways for paying. Also this is not the fault by his bank. CCBill working also with the site 2000charge.com and all payings about this site still have problems. The support on 200charge.com still not working and also they has a mistake inside the IBAN code!!!

I could solve this problem if i get in touch with the customer and he sent me the money via paypal.

Thank you ccbill ... i am still in love with you!

Regards
Thor