Thread: Live Cam Cash
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Administrator

Also, posted on the Livecamcash members forums here:
http://www.sweetassmodels.com/forum/...pic,209.0.html

I will copy/paste here, in case they plan to remove that thread.....

Posted by Abbie:

Quote:
I just wanted to give an update on some of the sites and transitions going on. As most of you know, I have parted ways with OHC, et al. However, as part of that split, I am retaining some properties. LiveCamCash, all OHC Sites, GotGisele and Viorotica will be kept by my former partner, Sean.

CamerellaCams.com will merge with BustyCamerella.com - buy a membership to one and you get access to both. We are in the process of moving all of the content and techy stuff to our servers.

xoEve.com will merge with EvelynCates.com - buy a membership to one and you get access to both. We are in the process of moving all of the content and techy stuff to our servers.

CamWithCarmen.com will merge with CarmenBella.com - CarmenBella will feature Carmen's blog and store. Carmen will be updating again at CamWithCarmen starting again sometime in the next two months. Unsure about member chats as of yet. CamWithCarmen members will get a discount in Carmen's store.

VeronicasVice.com - Veronica has chosen to rebuild her site with all new content but will be retaining her domain.

All of the models featured on these sites will be active on their new projects as well as promoting their old ones, so hopefully this post will give some clarification as to what is going on.

SweetVic.com
TheAriDee.com
FemmeEden.com
ElouisePlease.com
Luxxxie.com
LitaLenee.com
TayStevens.com

Most of these sites have blogs up finally. We will be working on the designs for the blogs and their respective member's sites and/or stores soon!