View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckerpunch View Post
Oh this is classic... he doesn't know what this issues were and I never explained it to him? Here is the email I sent to him on April 8th...

And then he sent an email to all his affiliates May 24th that said the following;

So please make sure you give all the information before spouting your crap Zoli. I chose not to do business with you and decided to spread the word because of your childish actions. As I stated I was no longer going to promote your program and gave you the reasons for it. You took the next childish step of deleting me from your forum.

I seem to recall you thanking me on Yahoo! Messenger for my suggestions because you had more sales and more affiliates since going to the no leak system that I outlined in detail in my email. But you decided to bump an old thread and stir up new shit.

Best of luck jackass...

So please make sure you give all the information before spouting your crap Zoli. I chose not to do business with you and decided to spread the word because of your childish actions. As I stated I was no longer going to promote your program and gave you the reasons for it. You took the next childish step of deleting me from your forum.

I seem to recall you thanking me on Yahoo! Messenger for my suggestions because you had more sales and more affiliates since going to the no leak system that I outlined in detail in my email. But you decided to bump an old thread and stir up new shit.

Best of luck jackass...

and i,m childish LMAO