View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Man those are some KILLER ratios!!!! My ratios mostly doubled, tripled and some even quadrupled in the past few months, all sponsors, verotel, ccbill at least doubled (worse)
you seem to be doing just fine with your microniches, that seems to be working still nowdays
JS - CCBill is shite here too. My ratios for sign ups are bang on the same as last year for CCBill which is great - but rebills 30% down (see my other thread). Other processors are doing better especially on rebills. Two good pals of mine are moving from CCBill to Epoch because their acceptance rates are far higher! CCBill will be kept as the secondary processor and for affiliates. All we need now is for Epoch to sharpen their affiliate programme up a bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulfeetonline View Post
you know J, sadly, I think that it is because everyone is closing up
That does't make sense. Surely if sites are closing you stop promoting them so they have no effect on your ratios whatsoever? In the main, the sites that are closing were not doing well anyway? Maybe I have misunderstood what you are trying to say.

On the same note there are plenty of new sites coming along every week that are taking the place of the old ones that are closing. There have been two from JD alone, we have launched two and have just been given two more to do!