View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 05:48 PM

awww you should not care about those dumbasses that's how stuff is being deal in Quebec
and I'm lucky I have good exposure here (even if I didn't want to) and no problems with sales on my official website.

It's not the first time I hear that Pegas production is screwing somebody up.. remember the sologirl (Candy from BaisePartout.com)? She was also working with kids and the owner of Pegas told her it was going to be ok with her working there and her making the site (Ok I agree she's not the sharpest tool the shed) but still... I think it wont be the last story of that kind in Quebec.. also in Quebec city there is only his company there so he can say what ever he want...

look also at Anne-Marie Losique all her lies that she is so proud of Her channel is going to shit and everybody knows it, she's a two faced bitch and make everybody work for free...

I've been in this industry for 6 years now and I can say out loud that 90% of EVERYBODY who's working in the adult industry in quebec are bad people ... sucks but it's true...