View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 01:09 PM

Chris...You surely can understand that all webgirls you promote got a life, pain, probs, and ...of course LOTS of work to let their website open ...I could understand you can wrote this if you would all promote websites of those webgirls for free ...but you are earning cash for that ( around 50 % of the membreship ...no ?) and that's the deal, and that's what I didn't understand with passion, and now for Saffy ....the existing content can still be promoted no ? I will be a little bit rude, but ..look ...
Who is the traffic of the TGPs ?
If I refer of the conversion stats,Most of them just want to get free hardcore content ...I will surely repeat me but it's like persons you invite in a big party, you make the show, and let them drink and eat ...they enjoy the show, drink all the wine, eat ...and when there is nothing to eat, they go in another party , and You, as webgirl, you are cleaning the mess and prepare another party for some other visitors !
If there were no Saffy, no PassionUK , no aother webgirls working hard everyweek to prepare this, there wouldn't have any TGP ...so some respect could be very appreciated for their work

Saffy, I will be always their for you and other webgirls keep up your great work ...

Hugs & kisses xoxox

Last edited by somona : 06-09-2010 at 01:12 PM.