Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2010, 05:48 AM

Default I'm Back - Kind Of!

Huge apologies for being away for so long!

2010 has been an awful year for us so far. For those that didn't know Astrid was rushed into hospital in January for emergency surgery. In hindsight it was life saving. I am not going to over dramatise it, just state the facts. She was in hospital for 3 weeks, came home and immediately got gastro-enteritis and had to go back in for another week. In April she had a second op to reverse the first one and was in for another 2/3 weeks. Finally after all this she was given the all clear 10 days ago and told to lead "a normal life" again. There will be further checks in 3/4 months but, fingers crossed, she is looking and feeling great! It is such a relief to say the least.

Again I won't go into the gory details but just want to say it wasn't the big C but very nasty none the less.

It goes without saying that this has had a dramatic effect on both of us the least of which i that we are behind with everything, including more regular visits here!

If all that wasn't enough my beloved old MacPro finally gave up the ghost in February and now we find after 6 months of being little used Astrid's PC is fucked. Oh well another challenge!

I have lots to catch up on here as well as posing some hopefully interesting questions, but wanted to give you all an update first.

Cheers to all our friends on here who did know about the situation and sent good wishes during what were very difficult times. Your thoughts were much appreciated!

Warm regards to all